LMC Enterprises d/b/a Chemco Products Company, ("Chemco", "we", "our" or "us"), is committed to keeping any and all personal information collected from those individuals that visit our website and make use of our online facilities and services accurate, confidential, secure and private. This Privacy Notice describes the privacy practices of Chemco. When you access and use http://www.chemcoprod.com (the "Website"), you expressly consent to our collection, use, disclosure, and retention of your information relating to you including personal information as described in this Privacy Notice.
I. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect two types of information about you:
- Information that identifies you: this is your "personal information," which includes, for example, information that you provide to us such as your first and last name, and email address; and
- Information that related to you, but on its own does not identify you: this includes anonymous information about the use of our Website, including your Internet connection, the computer, mobile phone, tablet or other device ("Device") you use to access the Website, the page served, the time, the preceding page views, and your use of features the Website ("Usage Information"). We or our service providers may also collect your IP address or other unique identifier ("Device Identifier") for the Device you use to access the Website. A Device Identifier is a number that is assigned to your Device when you access a website or its servers, and our computers identify your Device by its Device Identifier. We may use a Device Identifier to, among other things, administer the Website, help diagnose problems with our servers, analyze trends, track web page movements, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
II. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
The methods we use to collect information about you are as follows:
- Directly from you, when you provide it to us: for example, when you sign-up to receive communications from us.
- Automatically, when you use the Website: we may use a variety of technologies that automatically or passively collect Usage Information. The technologies used to collect Usage Information, including Device Identifiers, include but are not limited to: cookies (data files placed on a Device when it is used to visit the Website), mobile analytics software and pixel tags (transparent graphic image, sometimes called a web beacon or tracking beacon, placed on a web page or in an email, which indicates that a page or email has been viewed).
To learn how you may be able to reduce the number of Cookies you receive from us, or delete Cookies that have already been installed in your browser's Cookie folder, please refer to your browser's help menu or other instructions related to your browser. If you do disable or opt out of receiving Cookies, we will honor your request, however please be aware that some features and services on our Website may not work properly.
You can also learn more about Cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org, which includes additional, useful information on Cookies and how to block Cookies using different types of browsers.
III. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used to:
- Personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
- Improve our Website (we continually strive to improve our Website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
- Improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
- Send periodic communications (such as to respond to inquiries, requests or to provide you with news or other updates);
- Send surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current and potential future services that may be offered; and
- Enforce our Website policies (your information will help us enforce our Website policies, including preventing fraud or potentially illegal activities and protecting the safety of users and others on our Website).
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future email communications, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. You may also send an e-mail that you wish to unsubscribe to email@example.com. If you wish to unsubscribe to or opt-out from any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
IV. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter or submit your personal information on the Website. We also ask the service providers that help us deliver our online services to help protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of the personal information you provide via the Website. Unfortunately, no transmission of data is guaranteed to be completely secure. It may be possible for third parties not under our control to intercept or access transmissions or private communications unlawfully. Therefore, any transmission of personal information to us is made at your own risk. If you believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please notify us using the contact details below.
V. WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
Except as described here, we will not provide any of your personal information to any third parties without your specific consent. We may share anonymized or other non-personal information, such as aggregate data and Usage Information with third parties. We may also share your information as disclosed at the time you provide your information, as set forth in this Privacy Notice and in the following circumstances:
- Third Party Service Providers: We may share your personal information with third parties that perform functions on our behalf (or on behalf of our partners) such as service providers that host or operate our Website, analyze data, process your requests and payments, fulfill orders or provide customer service.
- Legal Disclosures: We may transfer and disclose your information to third parties to comply with a legal obligation; when we believe in good faith that the law or a governmental authority requires it; to verify or enforce our Terms and Conditions or other applicable policies; to address fraud, security or technical issues; to respond to an emergency; or otherwise to protect our rights or property or security of third parties, visitors to our Website or the public.
- Business Transfers: We may share your personal information with other entities for business and operational purposes. In the event that we are involved in a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, your information may be sold or transferred as part of that transaction.
VI. OUR POLICY ON CHILDREN
We do not knowingly collect or solicit any Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, you are not authorized to use our Website without express permission from your parent or legal guardian. Parents and legal guardians should be aware that there are parental control tools available online that you can use to prevent your children from submitting information online without parental permission or from accessing material that is harmful to minors.
VII. THIRD PARTY LINKS
VIII. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, allows individuals who are California residents that have provided their personal information to us to request certain information about our disclosures of certain categories of Personal Information (if any) to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding year. We do not currently share any Personal Information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
IX. CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
If we decide to change our Privacy Notice, we will post those changes on this page, send an email notifying you of any changes (if you have provided us with your email), and/or update the Privacy Notice modification date listed at the opt of this page.
X. CONTACTING US
If there are any questions regarding this Privacy Notice, please feel free to contact us at the following e-mail, telephone number or mailing address.
Telephone Number: (800) 360-0432
LMC Enterprises dba Chemco Products Company dba Flo-Kem
6401 Alondra Blvd.
Paramount, CA 90723